Al Sparber wrote:
> From: "Rod Castello" <flashju...@sbcglobal.net>

Re: <http://transitiontogreen.org/index2.php>

[...]
> The
> technique (a list for the root menu and disjointed submenus) is not
> necessarily non-semantic or inaccessible.

So how does one access these pages or even know about the existence of
such pages when javascript is disabled? Maybe providing the links to the
sub-items below or on each respective page would help with the former case.

> That's actually a similar
> technique to the one used by Opera for several years on its web site. That
> said, I would also not fall for the trap that because the sub-menus do not
> appear when script disabled it's bad.

I didn't say it was bad. I said "with javascript disabled, this menu
does not work."

> http://www.projectseven.com/

Dreamweaver....

--