http://mdh-test.com/PV_web/index.shtml
http://mdh-test.com/PV_web/pvg.css
http://mdh-test.com/PV_web/p7PMMh04.css

I'm using a drop-down menu from Project VII. I haven't finished
styling for colors and such. I'm having just a bit of an issue. This
was mostly fine yesterday, and I mucked it up.

This menu has to fit into 421px wide.

In FF on a Mac, the text size and placement is great. When I roll over
the first and last link, the gray goes to the edge of the black box.
In IE7 and Safari (I haven't checked IE8 yet), the text placement is
too close to the center, as you can see when you roll over the first
and last links. I need to spread them out more without breaking
Firefox, and have that black edge go away on the first and last links.
Can you help me figure out what I'm doing wrong? It's probably
something really simple, but I can no longer see the forest for the
trees. This is gonna break on zoom - I know.

Thanks so much!!!

Theresa