> Thanks Jeff. That looks reasonable to me, which of course, may not mean
> much!
>
> My three images had a common baseline until I framed them in divisions.
> Now, they have a common top line which I don't understand.
>
> And the link "Click here to view Rich Breen's web site." appears to the
> right of the images, although it is specified after the last of the
> divisions. It makes me feel that I have overlapping divisions, although I
> don't see that.
>
> Can anyone shed light on that?

I would start looking at clearing the floats. All the divs are floated left,
so the Rich Breen text moves up to occupy the space they are leaving open.
If you cleared the floats that text would have to sit below the images. You
could put it in its own div, and clear: both, or you could wrap the three
photos in a container and float it left, etc.

It seems like you're making the assumption that most people like to have
really wide browser windows. When this page first comes up for me, the
layout of the top photos looks broken until I widen the window. My
resolution is 1680x1050, but I still don't usually have my browser window
open wide enough to accomodate 1200+ designs. Just a thought.

Russ