Hello All,

I have a problem with ie7, I believe it is incorrectly setting the z-index
of site content (a thumbnail row) and the result is that the navigation is
overlapping the content row on hover. see example
http://www.thevenusflytrap.org/ietests/ie7-stack-issue.html

To reproduce  mouse over either the first or last thumbnail images & should
notice the thumbnail image is cut off...

I have read about the ie z-index / stack order bug and a solution where
z-index property is set for the element via javascript, but i do not think
that will work in this case. I have tried via inline styles & what have you,
setting the z-index for the thumbnail image on up and on hover with no
success.

Any help/point in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks :D