Hi,

I'm working on a 4 column layout that I found at pagecolumn.com. My
issue is with the 4th column. I currently have a set width on it, but
need to allow it to expand based on the content in the column (for ad
purposes...serving both 160px and 300px ads). In the process, I would
like for it to expand the header and footer in the same amount so that
the right side of the design ends in the same spot.

I'm not sure that I'm looking at the right information or even looking
at this code in the right frame of mind, but I believed that this
wasn't possible because the methods we have right now to create 4
column designs all deal with floating divs, which then pulls them out
of the flow of the document making it as if the div wasn't there at
all.

So, before I resign myself to saying this can't be done, would someone
take a look at the example and let me know if maybe there is something
I can still do to make this work?

The CSS is in the file and the code validates:

http://yazminmedia.com/playground/4columnlayout/4column_relative.html

Thanks!
--
Yazmin