Two firsts for me today - This is my first email to this group and I put my
first website up today. Having never looked at it in IE (only FF and Safari)
I discovered weirdness happening.

The links on the site don't seem to be adhering properly to the style
sheets. What's weird is this is only true for some of the links and seems to
continually change as you go through the site.  In my style sheet I set a
style for all the links in the main content and sidebar areas to be bold,
purple and with no decoration. When hovered, I set them to be a lighter
purple, bold and with a line decoration. When visited, I set the links to
return to their original state. This all works magically and wonderfully in
FF/Safari.

However, in IE 7/8 it's not. The links show in the state I've set for the
normal view sometimes but also show 'unbolded' and with line decorations
other times. Also, sometimes the links are displaying the hover style
properly and sometimes not. Crazy.

Any ideas on what's up would be greatly appreciated.

Here's the site: http://www.portlandwomenslaw.com

Thanks for your help!

Jason