Hi all,

I've got two similar situations going on with two different sites I'm
working on. Hope it's OK to list both here in one post. The sites look fine
in modern browsers, but in IE6 I've got the classic column-shifting going on
- but I've tried all the tricks and fixes I've used in the past, and they
are not working on either of these sites. I know this is rookie stuff and
I'm frustrated to have to ask for help - but I've been messing with this for
days and am just not seeing what I've done wrong, and I could use some fresh
eyes.

First site: http://ilovestraightteeth.webscapersites.com/

The red and green borders along the navigation are just to help me see my
divs, they aren't permanent! Note the contents of the main column are
showing below the left-nav div. Also, I can't figure out why there's a gap
between my header and my main body section.

Second site: http://herrenkohlblog.com/

Same problem. The top navigation div is showing below the logo div; and the
main image is showing below the left-hand image - they should be aligned.

View both/either sites in any modern browser and you'll see what they're
supposed to look like.

I would be very appreciative for any help. Thank you,

Kym