On 10/12/09 06:39, Nicky McCatty wrote:
> The footer of this website looks fine in all Mac browsers, and PC
> browsers other than Internet Explorer 7. I cannot see anything, like a
> stray<br />, that could explain the problem.

In IE7 all of the items in the "footer_tbl" table look okay, except for
"About", which is a little lower than it should be.  Is this the problem
you're talking about?  I just want to make sure we're looking at the
same thing :)

> If anyone sees a posible explanation, please let me know.

Just a guess right now... It could be that IE7 is treating the margin
for the paragraph differently than the rest of the browsers, and it's
collapsing with the (lack of) margin on the element above it.  Try
setting the margins for that paragraph to 0.  Something like
p.footerplain { margin: 0 }

--
*Ghodmode*
www.ghodmode.com <http://www.ghodmode.com>