On 15/12/2009, at 3:45 PM, David Laakso wrote:

> Chris Blake wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am having the exact same problem!
>>
>> http://football.redrunner.co.uk/
>>
>> Everything is OK in all my other browsers, apart from Safari, my
>> current browser of choice.
>>

> Your page is broken on this end in Safari, WebKit, Opera, IE/8.
> SeaMoney, and Chrome.

Thanks David, I've been ignoring validation a bit too much recently.

The problem I was having now appears to be fixed - but I had to remove
something. Do you have any tips how I can make a div a link and still
validate. What I was doing does not validate:

#block-block-2{
background: url(images/logo.png) no-repeat top left;
height: 59px;
width: 370px;
clear: both;
}

Hmm - maybe it's because I did not give #hoologo any css (especially
display: block;)

Is that right or am I way off the mark.

Thanks CB

P.S. Why can't I validate my CSS? - this is the path
http://football.redrunner.co.uk/httpdocs/themes/framework/style.css