Andzia wrote:
> Thanks everyone, now errors are 6 so at least there is some progress:
> http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fklikerlab.pl%2F&charset=%28detect+automatically%29&doctype=Inline&group=0
>
> I found where are the "p" tags ("**end tag for element "p" which is not
> open").

We're a little off-topic here as these are markup rather than CSS
issues; but, nevertheless the extra </p> may be generated by your WP php
script.  Try a test post  with no opening or closing p tag. If that does
not resolve it, you may want to post your question regarding that to the
WP support forum and ask their advice.

> As for divs, I
> tried adding or removing them but it just created more errors.

It is often a painfully slow, laborious, and frustrating process to get
the divisions to open and close in their correct order.  The number of
open divisions must equal the number that close; and, they must do so in
the correct order. No need to take a coil of rope to the woods. Coffee
helps.

> Thanks again!
> Ania

Best,