Anyone have any tips for dealing with "space" that appears in text
surrounded by tables in Wordpress? I've got one particular site where most
of the 90 or so pages have lots of content on them. There's nothing special
in how the content was entered, the only thing to note is that they were
placed in tables and rows for purposes of separation and styling. The
problem is that large pockets of space appear in between the paragraphs at
odd points of the page. I find myself having to visit each page to fix the
spacing and I figure there has to be a way to resolve this in WordPress?

Any responses appreciated.