I have a div set to 600px wide and 400px tall. Inside I load different
height tables so I have overflow: scroll to make the div scrollable. On FF
and Safari, If I set the table width to 100%, it stretches from the left
side of the vertical scroll bar with no horizontal scroll bar. On MSIE, it
runs to the width of the div to the right side of the vertical scroll bar
and then shows the horizontal scroll bar. Is there anyway to trick IE to run
it to the left side of the scroll bar rather than the right without JS?

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
stef...@execuchoice.net                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : stef...@hldns.com
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member