Brian M. Curran wrote:

>>> I've just enlarged the font size. I'd like to hear any comments?
>>> www.draftingservices.com
>>>

>>   Chris F.A. Johnson                          <http://cfajohnson.com>
>>
>>   Why would you do that? Why don't you set the font to the *user's*
>>   default font-size (i.e., body { font-size: 100%; })?

It is at user default now, Chris.

It looks and reads better now, Brian. I'd suggest changing the keyword
"medium" to font-size: 100%; for more consistent cross-browser results.
You may, as well, want to increase the width of the page and header to
990px. And adjust the #content (left column)  to almost, but not quite,
kiss the sidebar.

Best,

~d

--