[Dewey Williams]

Add classes to your style sheet to accommodate the parts of your cites
with different styling and include those styles for each part.  It is
more typing, but no more than styling cites with deprecated HTML tags.

An underline is an underline.  The default style for an anchor/link is
to underline and color the text blue.  This should not mean that we
cannot use an underline when it is needed.

Dewey Williams
Webdesignsig.com