Dear CSSers:

I've had a heck of a time getting this layout to flex; no amount of CSS has
helped, I'm at my wits end.

I have Web pages that are partially system generated, so I cannot manipulate
all the code and am forced to use a table.  However, the text table on the
left does not resize when the page is smaller, causing either the book
jacket image to cover the navigation on the right or push the tables below
the navigation.  I cannot find what is forcing the width on the table to
stay and not change with the size of the browser.

Example page:
http://mylibraryeu.fmwr.net/record=b1220688~S1

Any help and/or suggestions are GREATLY appreciated (I'm also trying to make
it look better ;-) )!!  Thank you! :-)

--
In peace,

Amy M. Drayer