The problem is it's a commercial app, and to see it you'd have to
purchase a cruise. Now, maybe that's something you'd like to do, but
I'm not in the habit of asking people to pay hundreds of dollars to
help me. :-)

We thought we found the problem, user defined font sizes (which is
still a problem regardless), but as soon as people who saw the problem
upgraded their versions of FF, the problem went away. So now I have
even less of a clue, since I can't see the problem on *anyone's*
machine. But it was there, so I'm sure a small group of our users are
probably experiencing it.

It has to be something user defined, because I wiped FF off my machine
completely, even the registry entries. I installed FF 2.0.12,
installed stand alone versions of 3.0.17 and 3.0.15, and I still
didn't see it.

Thanks anyway, everyone who responded.

--

Marc Luzietti