Hello all.  I have a particularly perplexing problem in IE7 (and I'm
sure IE6) that I need some help with.

In IE7 if you go here: http://gravityswitch.com/atalasoft/template-home.html

and mouseover the "products" link in the main nav you get a flyout
that *should* span below the image.  However, it gets chopped at the
image.

My initial fix was to set the image to be position:static but that
seems rather hacky and in that scenario absolutely positioned elements
would show above the flyout (even with z-index's set).

I've gone in the direction of a hasLayout fix and experimenting with z-
index but with no luck.

Any thoughts / ideas you may have would be greatly appreciated!

Sincerely,

derek allard
gravity switch
Nice People.  Award-Winning Process.  Websites Done Right.

p: 413.586.9596
f: 413.582.9987
gravityswitch.com