Brian M. Curran wrote:
> Hi All,
> Does anyone have a rule of thumb for styling the font-size: of h tags?
> Sincerely,
> Brian

The list-wiki once had a chart but I can't seem to find it. As I recall,
h1 was set in that chart at 180%. But for the most part rules, were made
to be broken, and the font-size and font-weight of headings are
determined by readability and the "look and feel" one hopes to obtain
for the particular site and its content.

My rule of thumb for h1 through h6 is to set them no-smaller than
default. The amount, if any, that all or any all may be set greater than
default depends solely on the specific look and feel for the particular
site/page at hand, the specific font in use, and the specific available
measure. All of these vary from site to site.

Best,
~d

--
desktop