At 09:20 +0900 on 04/10/2010, Philippe Wittenbergh wrote about
[css-d] Changes how (some) browsers handle the a:visited ps:

>In short, those browsers will limit the ways the a:visited state can
>be styled. Color, background-color, and to some extend, outline,
>border are not affected, as long as you don't use alpha-transparency
>(rgba()), change the border-style or border-width, etc. Other
>changes will be ignored and fall back to what is specified for the
>a:link state.

Am I reading this to say that font-* (such as style and weight, etc.)
will be ignored and set to the :link value even when different in the
:visited version?

--

Bob Rosenberg
RockMUG Webmaster