I have an example site that I've developed for a course I'm doing.
There are no serious problems with it except in IE6; of which there is
just one that I can't remember how to fix.  Here's one of the pages
affected:

http://www.peredur.net/tt280/pb88_ph.htm

On opening the page, the right sidebar is mis-positioned; but it jumps
back into the correct place if I hover over a link in the main-nav
navigation bar.  I seem to remember that there is an easy fix for this
in CSS, but I can't for the life of me find my notes.  Can anyone,
please, remind me as to what I have to do?

It's not absolutely essential that I get the pages working in IE6, but I
hate leaving a job half done.

The pages validate OK, by the way.

Thanks in advance

Cheers