I'm at my wits end over a print stylesheeet that works fine with Firefox and
Safari (Mac), but isn't giving what IE wants.  This is my first
print-specific stylesheet, and the over site structure happens to have a
bunch of complex CSS.  I think that's the core of the issue.  But I must get
the site printing correctly for our large gov't organization.  I had no idea
a "simple" print stylesheet would be this much headache!  Arrgghh!

In IE 6/7 the first page will print, then an almost blank second page, save
for a footer.  I came across a web page talking about this very thing,
suggesting making parent elements of nested block elements into inline
elements.  <
http://www.bennadel.com/blog/851-Fixing-DIVs-That-Cause-Content-Truncation-When-Printing.htm

I've tried this and much more.  But still no luck.  In fact, you can see all
my experiments here:
www.springfieldmo.gov/calendar/
www.springfieldmo.gov/css/print.css
www.springfieldmo.gov/css/reset.css
www.springfieldmo.gov/css/3col.css

I'd hate to be forced to jump out my 4th floor window over Internet
Exploder. :-)

Thanks for any help.

Christopher Akins
Web Coordinator