-----Original Message-----
From: David Laakso [mailto:da...@chelseacreekstudio.com]
Sent: Friday, May 28, 2010 2:43 PM
To: css-d
Cc: Angela French
Subject: Re: [css-d] tiny font in Safari and Chrome

Angela French wrote:
> My test site is here:
> http://checkoutacollege.com:8080/Employers/WorkerRetraining.aspx .  Thank you
> for looking.
>

>> Is the default font size for all your browsers other than IE set at
>> default 16?  Is IE/8.0 set at  "medium"/100%?  Is IE 6/7 set at  "medium?"
>> What the URL of the page in question?
>>
>> Best,
>> ~d
>>
>> PS It is not a list policy but bottom posting in reply is always
>> appreciated by the list archives (and humans, too). Thanks.

This corrected it in Safari/4.0.5, and the current WebKit nightly, on
Mac OS X 10.4.11 (I did not check in Chrome). Whether this works for you
on your end remains to be seen. Please inform the list (*bottom post in
reply, please*).

html {font-size: 100%; }/*add new declaration*/

body
{
/*font-size:100%; delete*/
font-size: 1em; /*add*/
}

Best,
~d

--
desktop
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/

Down here?
I tried your edits in the body style, but they made no difference on any
browser.