I'm trying to add the WP-FB-Connect login to a specific section of a
BuddyPress website and can't seem to figure out what settings to add to the
stylesheet to properly align the boxes. Basically I'd like for the boxes on
the form to align in the following format:

Username: ********   Password: *******
Facebook Login   Forgot Password?

Here's a link to the site I'm working: http://eastlakemeadows.com/

I'm using the BuddyPress MU theme and I'm adding the login form to the
panel-home.php file. The base.css style settings I'm trying to modify are
for the "right-panel":

#right-panel {
 margin: 0px;
 padding: 30px 0px 0px;
 float: right;
 width: 500px;
}
#right-panel h4 {
 font-size: 38px;
 margin: 0px 0px 20px;
 padding: 0px;
 float: left;
 width: 100%;
 color: #FFFFFF;
 letter-spacing: -1px;
 font-weight: normal;
 font-style: normal;
 font-variant: normal;
 text-shadow: 2pt 1pt 2pt #111111 !important;
}
#right-panel p.headtext {
 font-size: 13px;
 line-height: 20px;
 color: #f7f7f7;
 margin: 0px;
 padding: 0px 0px 16px 5px;
 float: left;
 width: 98%;
}
#right-panel form {
 margin: 0px;
 padding: 10px 0px 0px 1%;
 float: left;
 width: 99%;
}
#right-panel input {
 border-width: 0px;
 border-style: none;
 font-size: 18px;
 background: #1E160D;                  I added these settings
 line-height: 14px;
 color: #f1f1f1;
 height:25px;
 width:86px;
 padding:0;
 margin:-10px 0 0 10px;
}

input.submit-button  {
 color: #FFFFFF;
 text-decoration: none;
 background: #00882D !important;
 padding: 5px 14px !important;
 font-size: 18px !important;
 text-shadow: 1pt 1pt 1pt #111111 !important;
}
div.submit-button a {
 color: #FFFFFF;
 text-decoration: none;
 background: #00882D !important;
 padding: 8px 18px !important;
 font-size: 18px !important;
 text-shadow: 1pt 1pt 1pt #111111 !important;
 display: block;
 margin: 0px;
 float: left;
 -moz-border-radius: 11px;
 -khtml-border-radius: 11px;
 -webkit-border-radius: 11px;
 border-radius: 11px;
}
#right-panel label {
 font-size: 19px;
 color: #efefef;
 font-family: "Univers LT 55", "Lucida Grande", "Lucida Sans", Arial;
 float: left;
 padding-top: 0px;
 width: 240px;
}

Searching the FAQ of the plugin site I came across the following settings:

Plugin Site:
http://www.justin-klein.com/projects/wp-fb-autoconnect/comment-page-6

#right-panel wp-submit {
 height:15px;
 width:46px;
 padding:0;
 margin:0 0 0 7px;
}
#right-panel user_pass {
 height:15px;
 width:76px;
 padding: 0px;
}
#right-panel user_login {
 height:15px;
 width:76px;
 padding: 5px;
}
#right-panel forgotText {
 display:inline-block;
 font-size:small;
 margin-left:0px;
 height:10px;
}
#right-panel fbLoginButton {
 display:block;
 height:15px;
 margin-top:0px;
 text-align:left;
}
#right-panel loginform label {
 display:inline-block;
 width:2.75em;
}

Nothing seems to happen when adding these to the base.css stlysheet so I'm
wondering if I could get some assistance from the list.