Ellen Heitman wrote:
> So you're suggesting I just tidy up the current HTML code? Do you think it's
> necessary to take the time to go from tables to divs for each page?
>

>>> I'm wanting to spend some time to clean up all the HTML code - however
>>> there
>>> are probably a good 50 pages and I'm not sure if my employer if willing to
>>> take the time to do that. I guess I could argue that a lot of things are
>>> going wrong now because of the horrible markup?

>> It took 10 minutes.
>> <http://chelseacreekstudio.com/ca/cssd/search.htm>

The above "somewhat" correction of the markup for the particular page
you wrote about is a fast an dirty solution. I was not about able to
find a CSS solution for that issue. Perhaps someone else will...

Best,
~d

PS Bottom posting is not a list policy but is appreciated. Thanks.

--

http://chelseacreekstudio.com/