On Jun 17, 2010, at 3:13 AM, Victor Subervi wrote:

> Actually, this doc, while being good, doesn't have anything at all to do
> with my question concerning pantose-1. stemv, stemh, etc. and I still don't
> know how to manipulate them to see what they do:

In current versions of CSS, you can't manipulate or control those. As I pointed
out in my original answer [1], a future version of CSS fonts will have
additional properties:

<http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-fonts/#font-rend-props>
Please note (as I said originally), this is the editors draft and subject to
change at any moment. It is only a pointer to the current thinking.

[1] http://archivist.incutio.com/viewlist/css-discuss/111473

Philippe
---
Philippe Wittenbergh