Gabriele,

Your posts are always very interesting and I am always learning something from
you.

However, have you kept yourself up to date with the progress of Italian
National Team in World Cup Football?  Unfortunately, they drew today and so the
last match next Thursday is very imporant for Italy to go through the knock-out
stage!  We have the same problem with England needing to win the last game
against Slovenia and as you may know our manager is Italian by the name of
Fabio Capello!.

hth