On Tuesday, June 22, 2010 2:24:00 pm Stuart King wrote:
> Hi :
>
> I need to logo to be on top.
>
> 2. I need the yellow background to be at 75% opacity
>
> 3. I need the text and image in the .mc_50 and .mc_50r classes to be at
> 100% opacity

I tried

background: rgba(255,247,200,.75) ...

but it didn't work in Chrome's developer console, so I don't know if it'll
actually work.  It makes the yellow translucent, but I don't know if it'll
make the image transparent as well.  Might we worth a shot.

The other option is making the image .75 opaque in a graphs program, and using
a lighter yellow for the background.  Would give the same effect, but wouldn't
be using CSS.

---Tim