On the following page I have a div floating to the left with a
blockquote wrapping it on the right.

http://www.imag3.com/test/

Is there a way to style the blockquote and/or the floating div such
that the left margin of the blockquote comes into play for the text
along side the div?

If I put the h1, p, and blockquote inside another context then
everything will behave as expected. But then I lose the word wrap
effect.

I am thinking there is either I am overlooking an extremely easy and
painfully obvious means of doing this, or, it isn't really possible to
accomplish until a future version of css.

Regards,
Claude Needham