MEM wrote:
> I have a layout structure problem in hands that I would love to deal
> with, by using CSS but I'm not sure, if it can be done using only css.
> And if it can, what will be a nice way for doing so.
>

> On the left side, we will have a menu.
> On the right side, we will have a 100% height div.
> If the content on that right side div is higher then the viewport
> height, then we will(must) have a scroll.
> But, this scroll should affect only that right side div.
>
> Márcio

Position: fixed [1] is what you want. Since you do not need to hit IE/6
the file does not need to be in quirksmode, and no scripting ["IE
expressions"] needed. These are various examples by Anne van Kesteren
[2]. This example by George Sortun is a 3col layout based on Anne van
Kesteren [3]. This a 2 col example that I did based on a stripped
version of Georg's layout [4].

[1] <http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS2/visuren.html#fixed-positioning>
[2] <http://limpid.nl/lab/css/fixed/header-and-footer>
[3] <http://www.gunlaug.no/tos/moa_8d.html>