Thanks, but that doesn't seem to change anything.  Any other  ideas?

In a message dated 7/6/2010 11:22:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
efarley.m...@gmail.com writes:

On Tue,  Jul 6, 2010 at 6:42 PM, <bho...@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm trying  to add a Flash logo at the top of the page in a DIV called
> header,  which is in a DIV called container.  The logo is 890 x 162.    It
> looks
> fine on IE8, Chrome, and Safari, but when it's viewed  on AOL 9.1 and  IE8
> in
> "compatibility mode", there's a  hair-line thin white line to the left of
> the Flash logo - almost as if  the logo is slightly compressed in width.
> Any
>  ideas?

*****

Try  a parameter called wmode:

<param name="wmode" value="transparent"  />

Try placing it in your object code and your script  code...

Good luck, hope it helps,
--
Elizabeth  Farley