Hello all,

I believe we can now see all the information regardless the viewport size.
I've added the position fixed property only for those that have a
width and height greater then a certain value.
I've used media queries and add a js to deal with IE versions.

Users that zoom in text, on the "fixed" version will still have
problems. I realize that.

I would like to request your help, for two big issues that I'm unable to solve:

The URI: www.nuvemk.com/nascer/

The CSS: http://www.nuvemk.com/nascer/Css/Main.css

1)
IE 7 - it seems that it adds a 309px offset on the left side of
#wrapper-esquerda
   I have set no left property value for this #wrapper-esquerda, and
the offset still applies on a fixed position.
   Could it be related with the right-wrapper margin? Any help on how
can we fix this?

2)
In Safari 5.0 - #contactos-content and #a-nuvemk-content seems that
their width is not respected.

Thanks in advance,
Márcio

ps-I'm on Safari 5.0 windows version, but I can't find inspect element
option anywhere.