Hi,

I posted a couple days ago about a problem I'm having when zooming out.
What happens is that the main content (it's a two column layout, both
columns floated) jumps down when you zoom out. I'm talking about
graphical zoom, not font zoom. Here's an image of what it does:

http://bit.ly/cxZRUU

and the actual site is here:

http://bit.ly/dddkTA

At the time I couldn't replicate it on my computer, but with the help of
folks here, especially Felix Miata, I understand now that it can be
replicated by changing the monitor resolution. Now that I can examine
it, though, I don't understand what's causing it. And I can't find a way
of fixing it without widening the containing div (which causes other
visual problems).

Any ideas on how to approach this?

Thanks,

josh