On 7/23/10 10:15 AM, Steve Caramia wrote:
> I think this is a simple one:
>
> Across the bottom of this page I want a row of logos on a background
> that extends 100%. I was able to do it with a table. Is there a way to
> do it in CSS?
>
> http://www.caramiadesign.com/kemly/

Yes. Here's an example of an image gallery. Obviously you don't need
captions, and there are plenty of hacks for IE 5.x and other browsers
you don't need to include. But it should give you a clue:

http://www.brunildo.org/test/ImgThumbIBL3.html

Basically you:

1. Use an unordered list with zero margin and padding, text-align center

2. Display the LIs inline-block, adding margins and vertical alignment
to taste.

2a. To support Firefox 1 & 2, add "display: -moz-inline-box;"

3. Add "layout" and "display: inline" to the LIs for IE 6 and 7 in a
later, IE-only rule.

Sadly I don't know of a more recent example.

Cordially,
David