Alex Mitchell wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 5:07 PM, Debbie Campbell
> <d...@redkitecreative.com>wrote:
>
>> Interesting - it kind of works but now it's up over the top of the content
>> near the bottom of the page. I tried a clearing element, that didn't help.
>> But it's better...
>>
>> --
>> Debbie
>>

> You're right, I didn't notice that. To fix this, add a margin-bottom:37px;
> to the div#center and it should fix all the problems.
>
> Hope this helps,
> Alex Mitchell
> http://gumware.com/

This is simply fixed by giving div#center a bigger padding-bottom.
Currently there is this.

#center {
   float: left;
   width:667px;
   padding: 0 20px 10px 0;
}

Change it to this to account for the height of the footer which is 37px.

#center {
   float: left;
   width:667px;
   padding: 0 20px 37px 0;
}

You may wish to address what 'body.home #center' is selecting. And
change the height of the padding-bottom. Better still just have this.

body.home #center {
   width:380px;
}

BTW Alex, adding float:right and margin-bottom: 37px is like throwing
fairy floss at the problem and hoping that it sticks. Less is better.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/