Thanks, people, for checking this. It seems to look OK on Mac. I'm
concerned with Windows and Linux browsers now.

David, thanks for taking a look. I didn't know precisely what you
wanted me to check but I did see some rendering problems with my
static image and consequently, I substantially reworked my layout.
Are you seeing the same behaviour you did before - and what is it,
may I ask, that's not rendering correctly.

The static image not repeating is an issue I'm struggling with. On
some browsers that happens. I don't know how to stop the page from
stretching, either.

Best,
Kimi

At 3:50 PM -0400 10/08/10, David Laakso wrote:
>Kim Brooks Wei wrote:
>>  Hi People,
>>
>>  Can you see a double image of my tiger graphic?
>
>No.
>

>>   Is the page you see
>>  stretched out horizontally -
>

>Yes.
>

>>   does the type look extended (it
>>

>No. Btw, I  suggested you check your page in IE 6/7 the last time you
>wrote [months ago].
>

>>  shouldn't)?
>>
>>  http://thewei.com/
>>
>>  Thank you . . .