Do note that this is an often-debated philosophical point.  I won't go
into the reasons, since I don't want to start an off-topic argument, but
perhaps the reason it hasn't been "fixed" is because the list admins
don't consider the current behavior to be broken.

(If you *really* care about the reasons, google "reply-to munging" and
the first few results should be "considered harmful" and "considered
useful" articles which lay out the major points on each side.)

On Sat, Aug 21, 2010 at 08:04:23PM -0700, Jay Tanna wrote:
> Yes that is exactly what I normally do.  This means the OP gets two messages
> but we can't help it unless you remove the individual's email from To: item.
> This should be fixed but nobody seems to have complained about it up to now.
>

> --- On Sun, 22/8/10, Cheryl Smith <robix97...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > When I reply to an email, I get the
> > individual's name instead of the list. Do I need to select
> > sent a message?

Dave Sherohman