Tim Climis wrote:
On Monday, August 23, 2010 6:51:34 pm Tim Climis wrote:

I'm going to play a little more, but then I'll put up some demos.

Okay, so I wrote up what I had at 7:00 this evening. But what I've gotten since then is pretty nifty. Unfortunately, it's almost 1:00am, so it'll have to wait a couple of days for a write-up and a demo page.

But here's effect #1.  http://timclimis.blogspot.com/2010/08/pure-css-dropdown-
menus-with.html

---Tim

Just fixing your link.

<http://timclimis.blogspot.com/2010/08/pure-css-dropdown-menus-with.html>

At long last I have got a transition to work. Thank you David Laakso for that link.

Here I have two demos. One is a gallery which mimics the affects of a similar gallery I had seen on YouTube but powered with javascript. The other is of a drop menu. A browser that does not support transition would use the normal method of hiding sub-menus with ap. and a browser that supports transitions would use height: 0 and height: auto on hover (Just like in your demo).

<http://css-class.com/test/demos/thumbgallery-transition2.htm>

--
Alan http://css-class.com/