On 8/24/10 4:29 PM, Keith Purtell wrote:
Re David Hucklesby's reply:

First, thanks for the image citation advice.

And the navigation on the left: Somehow I have to make that fit
the available space. What to do?

Why not give it more space? This end, I have very long line lengths
on the main text - shorter would be easier to read. That would give
you more room for the navigation.

The brown area is too narrow, unless I use one of the "fly-out
menus" (what I call them) in the Listmania link you provided. Before
I go there, however, I'm going to try something more simple that will
post soon. It also will borrow from one of the Listmania examples.

Yes. I agree the "brown area is too narrow"--that was my point. What
prevents you from making it wider?

Cordially,
David