On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 4:31 PM, Janet Lenius
<ja...@jalenenterprises.com> wrote:
> Hello.  I am new to this discussion group.  Has anyone attempted to modify a
> template from the CSSzengarden.com website?  I noted that the html files
> completely lack all div tags.  Any advice is appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Janet

Hello,

When I use firefox view source the html shows plenty of div elements.
So I'm not sure if you are referring to something else.

By the way, if you look in the style sheets you will notice the following:

/* IMPORTANT */
/* This design is not a template. You may not reproduce it elsewhere
without the
   designer's written permission. However, feel free to study the CSS and use
   techniques you learn from it elsewhere. */

Regards,
Claude Needham