Hi everyone,
My website overhaul is going well, getting all the code to pass validation.... EXCEPT when I got to my pages with .mov files embedded. I have searched online and can't find a clear answer on how to solve this. Apparently the <embed src> tag was deprecated, but I have not found a replacement. Some say to use the tag anyway. Others say it was brought back. If it was, it is still not passing validation for me.
What do you say?
I'll paste my code below.
Thank you,
Lalena

Design of Baby Hummingbird "hover" animation
<embed src="des/WP_humbird.mov" width="520" height="351" loop="true">