On 9/15/10 5:24 PM, Keith Purtell wrote:
In my search for information about accommodating different browsers,
I've come across four recommended approaches:
1-Write a JavaScript to load separate style sheets.
2-Use JavaScript to write "local" css in the page header.
3-Use conditional comments to insert JavaScript or css into the header.
4-Write a single css style sheet that is cross-browser.

[...]

At the risk of gilding the lily--you have already seen three excellent
solutions-- here is yet another alternative:

<http://paulirish.com/2008/conditional-stylesheets-vs-css-hacks-answer-neither/>

(If that link breaks, try http://goo.gl/CRQY )

Cordially,
David