>> http://chmackellar.ehclients.com/printable_catalog

>> I am making a print version of the above web page.
>> If you go to this page and click print, then view a
>> preview of the page, you will see that there is a
>> ton of space right under the "collection" header,
>> making most of the first page  blank. Does anyone know
>> why this is? I'd like the photos to start right under
>> the "collection" header just as it does in the browser.

I get various results with various browsers using an Epson WorkForce printer
on Vista OS.

Chrome -- no extra space below "Collection".
IE8 -- no extra space below "Collection".
Safari -- no extra space below "Collection" except that the space for the
images, which are missing.
Firefox -- rest of 1st page below "Collection" is blank; images being on
page 2.

HTH.

Beth