On Mon, 18 Oct 2010, Chris F.A. Johnson wrote:

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010, Dudley Barker wrote:

What is the state called when I click on one of a number of links on a
navbar and while I am visiting that page, the link stays "lit" so that if I
forget where I am, I need simply glance up at the navbar to see where I am?

  You should not have a link to the current page.

    See: <http://www.studea.nl/nielsen/nielsen.html>, item 10.

And the million dollar question is: How do I style such?

  Style it differently from the links.

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson, <http://cfajohnson.com>
   Author: