I do not know enough programming to understand what the errors listed by CSS
Validator mean...; thus, I am afraid I cannot correct them...I do understand,
though, that these are errors of syntax in both the horizontal and the vertical
navigation spry. Would correcting these errors of syntax solve the problems I
have at http://138.26.120.126/CAMAC/Trial19.html ? (Copied them again below
this message).

Would still like to develop the website, if I can get some help...

Thanks.

Ada

(1)   The horizontal navigation bar at the top. Using the .css tools in
Dreamweaver, I gave the entire navigation bar the width 780px and each menu
button a width of 156px. In spite of that the menu bar does not fill the entire
width.

(2)   The horizontal navigation bar at the top. I did something (?!) and, when
the page loads up, ONLY the last button shows the "hover" attributes (green on
white background) instead of the white font on green background like all the
rest. If I hover over it once in the browser, it gets corrected. However, if I
close the browser and open it again, the problem persists. Cannot find where I
should make the changes to correct this

(3)   The vertical left side navigation bar. I had corrected it already once to
get rid of the grey background of the menu buttons. I would like them white
font on the same background as the rest of the DIV, with colors reversed on
hover. By the way, in Dreamweaver, the background of the vertical menu buttons
looks just the way I want it...Not in the browser though...