On Sun, Nov 7, 2010 at 12:50 PM, <bruce.som...@web.de> wrote:
> That always annoys the daylights out of me. They don't know what my
> languages are. They can go only by location.
>
> If I were in Saudi Arabia, that would scarcely require that I read Arabic.
> If they offer a choice of  langiages, fine. They should make no assumptons.
>
> Bruce

But that's not how it works. If you set your preferred language in your
browser, and if they have that language available, they will use it. So just
set your browser language preference and it doesn't matter where you are.

For example, add German to your browser language prefs and move it to the
top, and then load the page:

https://browserlab.adobe.com/

It will redirect you to:

https://browserlab.adobe.com/de-de/index.html#