Thanks to the information discussed a couple weeks back on this issue I thought
I had the IE7 z-index issue solved with my drop-down menu. Apparently not.

My CSS-only (slightly modified Stu Nichols droplist) drop-down menu was
displaying (stacking) behind the content below the navs. Had it fixed until I
added more content.

This is an IE7 and IE8 issue (works in FF, Opera, Safafri). Notice how it lays
above the gradient grey border but below the divs with the blue background
images.

Here a a slightly simplified version of the page:

http://uatext1.cga.ct.gov/sdo/index-test2.php

or a version with more content within those divs:

http://uatext1.cga.ct.gov/sdo/index-test.php

There are a bunch of CSS files being called to. Here are the primary ones in
addition to a reset.css:

http://uatext1.cga.ct.gov/sdo/css/base.css
http://uatext1.cga.ct.gov/sdo/css/index.css
http://uatext1.cga.ct.gov/sdo/inc/inc-css/header.css

The header code is being pulled into the page via a PHP include.

I've tried a variety of z-index experiments. Tried to make anything that didn't
need to have the position element not have one. I even tried a jQuery script
that promised to solve all my problems,

Help!

Tim Wolf