I've been mocking up a page, and it seems to work as expected in all
the other major browsers I've tested it in... but in IE9, the other
content in the same div doesn't wrap around the left floated div as
I'd expect it to.

http://nnb.me/daily/

(The "meaning(s)" section under the "daily word" section on the lower
right should flow around the left floated Japanese text, but in IE9,
as the image below will show, it drops below it.)

At the moment most, if not all, of the relevant styling is still
inline. (my apologies)

The rest is in http://nnb.me/css/main.css for the site-wide stuff, and
http://nnb.me/css/daily.css for the styling specific to that page.

http://imgur.com/a79C5.png

That shows my results in the different browsers for the problem spot,
and how IE9 bumps the following content down below the floated div as
though it has "clear:left" set on it, even though it doesn't, and even
explicitly setting "clear:none" doesn't fix it.

Can anyone help me figure this out? Or is this possibly just an IE9 bug?

Thank you in advance.

--Justin

--
猿も木から落ちる