-----Original Message-----
From: css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org
[mailto:css-d-boun...@lists.css-discuss.org] On Behalf Of Brian M. Curran
Sent: Tuesday, December 21, 2010 5:13 AM
To: css-d@lists.css-discuss.org
Subject: Re: [css-d] image gallery question

On 12/20/10 5:04 PM, Matthew P. Johnson wrote:
I am also looking for a better image gallery but the thing I do like about
this gallery is that all I have to do to add images is resize the larger
image and add a line of code and I am done so it works well for regular
edits without having to run the image set through a program every time we
need to update.

David Laakso wrote:
"Bah! Humbug!"

I went through looking for a good image gallery a while back. I got tons of
good feedback here, even from Scrooge. You can check out what I decided to
go with on my portfolio page: http://www.draftingservices.com/portfolio.html
It has its pluses and minuses.

[Matthew P. Johnson] Thank you all :) Happy Holidays