I'm just learning about CSS. So no pretensions here.

I want to make a liquid 3-column layout where the center column fills what
ever space is left after setting widths (as percents) for the left and right
columns.
I'd like to set a min-height on the center column--but I want to keep it
simple, so
I will go with the flow on left and right column heights.

Most of the three column templates I see on download sites have hideous
complexity,
due largely to worrying about setting equal heights for all three columns.
I'd like to keep it simple (and to worry about min-height on the center
column only).

Any examples out there anybody can point me to?

--

/*  Colin (Sandy) Pittendrigh  >--oO0> */