I have just returned to the list after a break of about 10 months and immediately have a question to ask.

I am working on a site that required a fixed background image in a div, as well as one on the page background - the page background is not so important.

The site in progress is :

http://www.mauricerowdon.org/site/

and an example of the page which requires fixed  div is

http://www.mauricerowdon.org/site/fiction.htm

I am using :

#content {
background: url(images/mr_big.png);
background-position:bottom right;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-attachment:fixed;
min-height:700px;
height:auto !important;
}

But as you will be able to see, the image position is fine vertical, but the horizontal position relates to the page, not the div, so moves when you resize the page.

Any help would be appreciated, I am on the digest so please reply directly as well.

Annie
Anne Pennington | Web Design
Digitalplot
e: an...@digitalplot.co.uk